This is the story of 3 students - Nitish Singh Sengar, Shital Yeole and Tarun Tiwari from S.V.I.T, Nashik who developed an Electric-Petrol Hybrid Prototype during their Engineering college days for their project.
Their project was good enough to get them jobs in good companies.
Encouraged from this award they choose the Hybrid topic for their Final Engineering Project. One day during brainstorming they decided to implement this Hybrid technology into 2-wheelers. They thought that this would have been already implemented as there are many scientist and engineers out there in the market.
So they started searching on internet but there were no two wheeler Hybrid bikes in the market. Therefore they thought it was a good opportunity and a tough task to compete but they also didn’t get any sponsorship for the project.
Then they thought instead of wasting time searching for sponsors they would rather make their own prototype as this may even help our society make a green eco-friendly environment also to get excellent term marks and may be get a good job based upon this.
As expected they were ready to answer all the doubts and questions regarding petro-electric bike. They cleared all the doubts and questions and unexpectedly their external who was bombarding all the questions called them for interview in his company.
They even had planned for the next version which would have a better fuel option, regenerative breaking concept, and solar charging, faster, powerful and more efficient. For that they would require sponsorship.
1. Save natural resources
2. Make our environment pollution free
3. Fuel option
4. Utilization of renewable source of energy.
5. Healthy nature.
1. Less Speed i.e. below 100Kmph but in City almost everybody drives below 100kmph.
2. Lesser range - excellent for people who are within that range. As we all know this range will improve with time due to better battery technology that is expected.
They see a future that is pollution free and also reduced the disease caused by smog. A future where we are protecting our earth’s ozone layer and thereby making our life healthy and environment clean.
1. Mileage on Petrol independently : 60 Kmpl.
2. Mileage on Battery power independently: 40 Kmpl.
3. Hybrid power mileage: 100 Kmpl.
4. Battery charging sources.
5. BLDC motor used.
6. Two modes selection.
7. SMF 12 V batteries.
8. Less fuel consumption.
9. Higher mileage.
A new beginning by…
- Nitish Singh Sengar, firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Shital Yeole email@example.com and
- Tarun Tiwari firstname.lastname@example.org (fb:Tarun Prem Meena)