Its refreshing to see a company wanting to work with the community and recognizing the efforts.
- Tork Motors would like to install community charge points in major cities before they launch their T6X e-MotorCycle.
- Tork Motors appreciates the work being done by the EV community regarding community charge points and the ReChargeIndia mobile app.
- Tork Motors would want to get the community involved when it comes to planning charge points. As the EV community has used community charge points and they know better regarding the usage, the experience , expectations etc.
- The Tork Motor's EVSE will be pretty smart. It sends statistics like - time of charge, units consumed, which vehicle and other info to their servers.
- Tork Motors would like to start a pilot project in Pune. They plan to install Tork EVSE's that can be used by Tork MotorCycles and other EV's too. Their focus is on quality of points and not quantity. Their requirement is that the point installed must be used regularly, else it is not worth setting up a point in that location.
- All Pune EV community members - Considering the range of 100 km provided by Tork T6X and most EV's, Please suggest locations for installing charge points in and around Pune. Remember Quality is more important than Quantity. Which locations would lead to lot of usage? Do we need more inside the city or more around the city? Which points are not used regularly? Which points are used a lot!
- Other city EV community members. Please provide your feedback for your cities too. Tork has plans to create quality infra at Bengaluru, NCR, Pune and Mumbai
- Tork also were proposing to replace the 15 Amp sockets that are normally found in Community charge points to their EVSE's. This would help them get data for analysis.
This is not final and would like community's feedback.
How to participate
We have created 2 threads related to Tork Motors in our Forums
The other option is to go to the Forums Section of our website and navigate to the "Tork Motors" sub-forum.
Please participate in this unique Community - Industry forum and lets help create better EVs and charge point infrastructure!