So an incredible EV recce drive/rally comes to an end! The Dehradun highway is now electrified and the electric car community can go upto Dehradun due to reliable points by ZeroBill
As usual we have tons of memories to share and some statistics in this photo-info blog!
Hundreds of intangibles that cannot be measured!
Update the database in ReChargeIndia app to look at the charge points
Video - Roorkie to Dehradun and EV Education event
The team felt the full blast of hospitality from the citizens of Meerut. Many business leaders and others welcomed us as 2 electric cars entered Meerut for the first time in a rally.
Charge points were inaugurated, EV education was provided and sights of Meerut were seen!
The team visited Quantum University and educated scores of students, faculty on Electric mobility.
Charge points were inaugurated, discussions were made about incorporating EV's in university curriculum and more!
The team along with the Dehradun - Been There Doon That group organized a walk in mornings and gave EV education in different parts of the city.
Electric Car ride between Dehradun to hill station of Mussoorie. Team PluginIndia used a fully charged NoMo electric car to venture into the Himalayas! A rally to a hill station showcasing regenerative braking and other fun hilly electric car driving!
What an unforgettable experience !
Team PluginIndia would like to thank the following people for making this a success!
- Thanks to EV Pioneers
- Ranjan, Damnish and Soumya
- Mr Manish Agrawal founder of ZeroBill, who's vision got his team to install the ONE PLUG product
within 3 days along the entire route!
- Mr Pranjal Yadav from ZeroBill who joyfully installed OnePlug charge points along the route
- Mr. Aditya Kapoor who was a part of installing team and worked day and night to make this event successful.
- Farah Halim, Raphae Halim & Abhishek Uchil who documented the trip!