Here Dr Patil gives us amazing insights into Lithium-Ion batteries and what is in store for the future.
- Current trends in battery chemistries
- Comments on Professor John Goodenough's new research where all-solid-state battery cells could lead to safer, faster-charging, longer-lasting rechargeable batteries for handheld mobile devices, electric cars and stationary energy storage
- What trends do we see in terms of energy density improvements in Lithium batteries?
- When will cost of Lithium batteries get to 100$ per kWh ?
- If Lithium-Ion batteries are manufactured in India, how will it help Indian EV market?
- Recycling Lithium-Ion batteries and how will it affect cost
- Thoughts on Distributed Power generation - Net-metering, Solar Panels, Battery Storage
- Recycling Lithium-Ion batteries - Can it be a business?
- Does LG Chem have any plans to setup in India?
- Projections on spreading Electric Vehicles in India or World!
- Serious potential on EV conversions?