· Reliable. Over 140 years of development.
· Tolerant to overcharging.
· Low internal impedance.
· Can deliver very high currents.
· Indefinite shelf life if stored without electrolyte.
· Can be left on trickle or float charge for prolonged periods.
· Wide range of sizes and capacities available.
· The world’s most recycled product.
· Low cost
· Flooded lead acid cells are one of the least expensive sources of battery power available.
· Deep cycle cells may cost up to double the price of the equivalent flooded cells.
The same can also be said of the quad