Electric Vehicle News
- It has a 7-speed Shimano Altus physical gear system.
- The F6i e-bike is powered by a 36 V lithium battery.
- Hero Lectro is claiming a range of 60 km per charge.
- There is an iSmart App with smart connectivity with bluetooth devices
- There is a USB charging port.
Aditya Munjal, CEO, Hero Lectro said "F6i is a vibrant and glorious new addition to our ever-growing portfolio of electric cycles. We have introduced it at a critical time when the demand for hi-end biking categories has skyrocketed in recent months."
At last, Hero Lectro has an option with a removable battery! We expect this battery to be a 36V, 10.4 Ah or 13.4 Ah battery. Hero has not revealed the battery capacity. Also the frame is made out of alloy which should weigh lesser than an eBike with a steel frame. This should weigh around 18 - 20 kgs. We hope to do a test ride sometime to find out more.
eBikes are still expensive and at Rs 49,000 the F6i is no exception. We thought Hero with its clout would localize components and launch affordable e-Bikes. But it might take few years and we hope such eBikes will cost under Rs 30,000 some day.
The eBike looks good and build quality also seems nice with wires and cables concealed. Only a test ride will reveal more.
Great going Hero Lectro team!