Extending the introductory offer, Mr. Shailesh Chandra, Managing Director, Tata Motors Passenger Vehicles Ltd., and Tata Passenger Electric Mobility Ltd., said, "We are delighted with the overwhelming response to the Tiago.ev and thank our customers for embarking on the EV journey. To acknowledge the passion to go EV and to firmly support the mass adoption of EVs we have decided to extend the introductory pricing to an additional 10,000 customers.”
- Booking can be done with an amount of INR 21,000, at any authorised Tata Motors dealership or on https://tiagoev.tatamotors.com/
- The Tiago.ev will be on display across leading malls across major cities in October 2022
- Customer test drives will be available from late December 2022, onwards.
- Deliveries of the Tiago.ev will commence from January 2023 onwards.
- The time, date along with the variant and colour chosen, shall determine the delivery date of the vehicle.
- Production of 24kWh battery pack variants been prioritized based on customer insights to match customer expectations at the time of delivery
The Tiago.ev is a fun electric trendsetter, a segment first disruptor which offers premium, safety and technology features, eco-friendly footprint, spirited performance, all made even more desirable with the added advantage of a low cost of ownership. It will be the first in its segment to offer best-in-class connected features as standard across all trims, that are usually offered in more premium cars. To know more about the Tiago.ev, customers can visit Tiagoev.tatamotors.com or visit nearest dealership.
The community is absolutely excited by this news! We spoke to people in Tata Motors and they say that if they are able to delivery more than 8,000 cars per month then that model is a mass market model. The Tiago.ev has all the potential to be a mass market model. It does remain to be seen, if Tata can delivery so many units each month.