Electric Vehicle News
Kinetic Green is India's largest electric cargo vehicle seller and they have now upped the game and launched a new cargo loader called the Kinetic Jumbo, with higher top speed and a large payload carrying capacity. This can make it attractive for businesses looking to transport goods.
Here are the features
- The vehicle falls under the L5 commercial category.
- The model is FAME 2 approved and will get a subsidy from government.
- The motor is rated at 6 kW and is IP67 rated.
- The controller too is IP67 rated with Sine wave programmable controller with regenerative braking.
- The controller has a dynamic SOC algorithms and is a CAN-based controller
- The battery is of 48 V, 8.2 KWH capacity
- Warranty of 3 years and life of 5 years giving good return on investment
- There is an option to swap battery
- Top speed is 55 kmph
- 500 kg Payload carrying capacity
- Safar Jumbo with an optional fast-charger for Rs 20,000 which will bring down charging time to under 2 hours from normal 4 hours.
- The Jumbo has a digital instrument cluster
- Also there is connectivity with interactive Kinetic Konnect App
- 'Magic Gear' allows the three-wheeler to easily go over steep gradients.
So Kinetic Green has launched a cargo loader on the same week when Mahindra Electric launched their Treo Zor cargo loader! The specs of the Kinetic Jumbo matches the Zor too.
The pricing also seems to be similar to the Zor.
At last we have some cargo loaders which do more than 50 kmph speeds. The 25 kmph speed loaders were depressingly slow.
Kinetic Green sells a lot of electric rickshaws and loaders and have a large distribution network Pan India. So selling the Jumbo will be easy.
We are also happy with connectivity options. They seem to offer individual vehicle tracking, Remote immobilization among other features.
Well done Kinetic for upping the ante and giving some competition to the "high speed" cargo loaders.
Other Related Links
We rode the Kinetic Safar Electric Cargo Loader